วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Tillman FET Guitar Preamp audience -- I congenital it

Tillman FET Guitar Preamp audience -- I congenital it Video Clips. Duration : 3.48 Mins.


I built this superb clean sounding and elegant Discrete FET Guitar Preamp designed by Don Tillman. This lends a beautiful clean sound to the guitar best used for clean guitar playing. I designed the circuit board myself. The lead guitar and rhythm guitar parts are played through the Tillman preamp, and is recorded with no EQ or compression, just the natural sound that came out of the speakers of the guitar amplifier. To listen in stereo type &fmt=18 at the end of the URL, or just click on this link: www.youtube.com Recorded on the Yamaha AW1600 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Article I wrote about it on the Telecaster forum www.tdpri.com

Keywords: Jazz, Blues, Guitar, instrumental, old, school, psychedelic, effects, FX, DIY, effect, Tillman, preamp, Larry, Coryell, Henry, Vestine, Wilburn, Burchette, mandala, dystopia, dada, Electra, Omega, X210, AW1600, Norcott, wnorcott

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น